Need some help with the numbers for your business? Being a business owner is definitely a challenge in many ways. Making sure you have your finances where you need them to be is very important to your business success. That is why it is a great idea to have a CPA or accountant for your business.
At Engage Advisors, we specialize in financial services for dental practices. We have dental CPAs for your Chicago dental practice, which means we can help your financial planning, taxes, accounting, and so much more. Below, you can check out what a dental CPA is, and you can also check out what services Engage Advisors offers you. If you have any questions about how we can help your dental office in Chicago, you can reach out to us today.
What is a Dental CPA?
CPA stands for certified public accountant. This person is someone who is considered to be a financial advisor for many. This is because these accountants are licensed and have to pass a CPA Exam to prove they understand various financial practices like accounting, financial planning, taxes, and more. CPAs are also required to do continuing education to make sure they are up-to-date on their knowledge and skills. CPAs can work in different industries, but they commonly work in public accounting, tax preparation, tax consulting, financial planning, and similar industries.
At Engage Advisors, we don’t just consider ourselves CPAs, but we look at ourselves as dental CPAs. What is a dental CPA? It is someone who works as a CPA specifically for the dental industry. Our company focuses on doing taxes, accounting, and financial planning, specifically for the dental industry. This focus on one area of expertise allows us to have more knowledge of the dental industry than your average CPA. It gives us a step up in terms of the value that we can offer you and your dental practice.
Choosing to work specifically with a dental CPA like those at Engage Advisors could be something that is very advantageous to your business. You could get better service from someone who is an expert in your industry. If you are interested in learning more about what our dental accountants can do for your Chicago dental practice, you can check it out below.
Financial Services for Your Chicago Dental Practice
What financial services does Engage Advisors offer you? As discussed above, CPAs are trained to work in a variety of areas related to finances, so we have several different services for you. Check them out below.
- Tax & Accounting – One of our biggest services is our tax and accounting service. This includes a variety of aspects. We help with everyday accounting things like bookkeeping and payroll. We help to automate these systems to save you time and hassle. We also help you file your tax returns in accordance with the expectations of the IRS and the state where your business is located. However, in addition to filing tax returns, we can help with tax planning and strategy meetings to help you be prepared for the different aspects of where your money is going and how to plan for that. We offer you tax services that help you plan for taxes and reduce your tax burden at the same time.
- Financial Planning – Financial planning is also something essential for a business owner. You have to think ahead about what you want for your business in the coming years and what you want for your life in the coming years. That takes a lot of planning and figuring out what you need to do now to get where you want to go. Our financial planning experts can help by really diving into your needs specifically and where you want to go. However, we specialize in the medical and dental fields, so we have industry knowledge that can help you, as well.
- PPO Negotiations – We also offer a service for PPO negotiations. If you are just starting up a new practice, we can help you free up time by helping you out with custom negotiations for your PPO. We offer a risk-free analysis that says if we can help you improve your PPO payouts, you do not have to pay for our services.
- Transitions – Where is your business going in the next couple of years? Are you growing to acquire a new dental practice? Are you going to sell your current dental practice? Whatever transition your dental office is facing, we can help you. Our expert staff has experience in helping many people through transitions such as these. Reach out to us today to learn how we can help.
Which of these services do you think your dental practice could most benefit from? You may need one or more of these services for your dental practice today, and you may find that you need one of the other services in the future. Whatever you need, Engage Advisors is here to help you, and we can customize our services to fit with your needs. Find out how to get started with our services below.
Schedule a Call with a Dental CPA Today
Why choose a dental CPA to work with your dental office? There are a lot of reasons to choose a dental accountant for your business. Check out a couple of reasons below.
- Financial Knowledge – One of the main reasons to choose a dental CPA is their financial knowledge. As discussed above, a CPA has to take and pass a test to receive their license, which means you know they have the financial knowledge to take on different aspects of your business. We can put our financial knowledge to work so that you don’t have to worry about handling every aspect of your business’s finances by yourself.
- Industry-Specific Expertise – Another reason to choose a dental accountant is their industry-specific knowledge. At Engage Advisors, we specialize in the dental industry so that we can learn more about your industry and put this knowledge to good use.
You can schedule a call with Engage Advisors today to learn how we can help your dental practice.